Contact Us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org Call Bob Moir, 864-324-3005
Take Facilitation4Results in a face-to-face private class in your facility or in an online format, either public or private.
- Offered as a one-day briefing, private or in-house, $4500, up to 25 participants, face-to-face or online, materials included
- Offered as a two-day public course, $1095/person, materials included
- Offered as a two-day virtual course, $1095/person, materials included
- Offered as a two-day private, in-house or virtual course, $9000 for up to 16 participants, materials included
Facilitation4Results is the first basic facilitation course in North America developed around the International Association of Facilitators (IAF) core competencies for professional certification. This two-day course offers a combination of highly interactive, hands-on sessions that give students what they need to facilitate in their organizational environments. Students come away with new skills, enhanced confidence, and a complete course manual providing samples, templates, and facilitation guides.
More than 2000 trained in the last four years…
Taught by IAF-Certified Professional Facilitators who are Facilitators first!
- Understand how to work with meeting sponsors and the people for whom the meeting results are most important
- Understand the role of the neutral facilitator in collaborative group environments
- Learn key facilitation techniques and processes, such as consensus building, conflict management, and decision-making
- Understand the implications for distributed teams when facilitating distributed collaborative work
- Learn how to avoid common facilitation and meeting management pitfalls
- Practice and receive feedback on your personal facilitation techniques