Contact Us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org Call Bob Moir, 864-324-3005
A Four-hour Class in Avayalive-Engage or Your Meeting Technology
Working virtually is not new. Distributed work has been around as long as conference calls, and today 67% of virtual meetings are still done by phone alone. The proliferation of online meeting tools has impacted meeting costs, but people still complain about wasted time and marginal results from ineffective virtual meetings and training sessions.
The good news is… We have learned how to increase engagement and improve results of virtual sessions by doing them. A body of knowledge and best practices has emerged, and now they are available to you in this class.
This class is for those who lead meetings or training events in virtual environments.
Fee: $300, which includes class materials, checklists and templates.
Class Learning Objectives:
- Understand the twelve things to do to prepare for a virtual session.
- Understand how to match virtual meeting technologies and features to the work that must be accomplished during the session.
- Understand and apply the skills to increase engagement and achieve virtual session objectives.
- Class Introduction
- The Current State of Virtual Sessions
- Twelve Things Facilitators Do To Prepare for a Virtual Session
- Processes Facilitators Do to Assist Teams in Achieving the Virtual Session Objective
- Techniques Facilitators Use to Increase Engagement During Virtual Meetings
- Close Class