Process Triage® Partners With Facilitator4hire to deliver Process Triage® Workshops
Robert Moir and Janet Danforth have been certified to facilitate Process Triage® Workshops. Process Triage® is designed for Executives who have an under-performing process that is not meeting strategic objectives. This intense one-day workshop uses your best process performers to “triage” the ailing process and deliver practical, achievable action items and project proposals that will immediate,team-led improvements focused on the sponsor’s goals.
Process Triage® Deliverables
To learn more, call Bob Moir at 864-324-3005, or visit the Process Triage® website.
- Process Capability Goal – What your process must sustain to deliver its share of your strategic objectives.
- Process Maps – Your expert Triage Team’s view of their process, the way they need to see it to identify what’s holding it back.
- Process “Exams”- Your expert Triage Team will identify the process’ current performance as a baseline.
- Process “Points of Pain”- The expert Triage Team will identify, in fact-based measurable terms, what’s hindering their capability goal.
- Actionable Solutions - To remedy every pain point. These improvements are sized and prioritized to deliver the best improvements first.
- The Path Forward - Your post-triage 90-day improvement plan will guide immediate fixes and longer term investments, while syncing expectations from front-line performers to senior executives.
- Event Documentation – Includes Visio Process Triage® Maps, sequenced Process Triage® cards with measurable improvements, categorized improvements spreadsheet, and Facilitator’s Report with recommendations